Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Around The World

Well the count down is almost over...Only 3 more days until I will be flying around the world to teach English to children in Asia. I am a bit nervous about the flight, but I am so excited about the journey that lies ahead. I am confident that the Lord will use this experience to grow my faith and to give me a better appreciation for the blessings He has poured into my life.

Although this will not be my first time on a plane, this will be my first time flying to another country. Please keep our team in your prayers as we go to serve. I ask that you specifically pray for travling mercies, safety, good health, and opportunities to share Christ's love with the people we will be teaching.

5 comments:

  1. do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

    —Philippians 4:6-7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis,
    I know you are nervous...but I am confident that the LORD is going to protect you (all of you) I wanted to let you know how proud I am of you and the choices you make in your life...I am so blessed to get to call you my sister...I really look up to you and can honestly say that you have matured into an AMAZING woman...I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH =)
    Love your admiring little "sissy"!
    Amiee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww thanks sis...I'm getting teary eyed! I love you so much and I can honestly say all the same about you in return. You are such a blessing to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well lord knows some of the choices I have made in my life are not choices to be envious of...but despite all that I hope to be a good role model for my children...and hope they can learn from some of my mistakes...I am glad that I am a blessing to someone...I guess we gotta look out for each other huh?

    ReplyDelete