Friday, July 10, 2009

Two Paths















On July 10, 2008, my closest guy friend asked me to enter into a relationship with him and I happily agreed. On April 16, 2009, Brandon got down on one knee and asked me to marry him! At that moment, I realized how unworthy I was to receive the abundance of grace and blessings the Lord has poured into my life. With tears in my eyes, I excitedly said "Yes!" After almost 30 years of waiting, God had lead two paths together and I was finally standing face to face with my husband-to-be! It was a perfect proposal at the perfect time, and the best part of all, it was God's timing.

Today, Brandon and I celebrate one year together as we count down the days until our wedding day. On November 7, 2009, we will become one in Christ to the glory of God our Father.
Photograph by Kristian Ogden

2 comments:

  1. wow, girl I am so happy for you! That post was so sweet. Pretty sure it almost made me cry! I am so glad that you are on the path that you are on. May God bless both of you! Love you Christy Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete