Monday, August 24, 2009

75 Days

I know, it has been a while since I've posted, but I have had so much going on lately. As you know I just recently flew across the world to teach English in Asia. It was such a wonderful and life changing experience that it is hard to put it into words. I will try to have some pictures and more details up ASAP. Thank you again for all your prayers and support!

So I was looking at my wedding account on theknot.com and it tells me that Brandon and I will be married in exactly 75 days! Wow! The reality that I will FINALLY be a Mrs. in less then 3 months is slowly starting to sink in. As you can imagine, wedding planning has been fun, yet extremely stressful at times. But this experience has made me realize just how blessed I am to get to spend the rest of my life with such an amazing person.

My first Shower was this past Saturday and it was absolutely lovely. My mom drove all the way from NC to be here with me and I was pleasantly surprised by the great turn-out. I can not thank the ladies who hosted the Shower enough for their hospitatlity in doing this for us. It is times like these that make you realize just how important good friends and family really are.

I love you all so much and I thank God for each new friend, old friend, family member and family member-to-be. You are a huge blessing and I am so thankful to have you in my life!

3 comments:

  1. I find it very interesting that you are now a english teacher in asia,this is very courageously! Do you like your new job? And in which country you are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I went to assist with an English camp for two weeks so I'm not a full time teacher (although I would like to be some day.)

    It was such a blessing getting to see a culture so different from my own. I hope to have the opportunity to return someday.

    Thank you for your comment Viva!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I currently live in the United States to anwser your question. Where do you live?

    ReplyDelete